Do you need your driving licence for your work? Do you rely on being able to drive to live your life? Are you worried that you are about to lose your licence?
Get in touch. We have lawyers who specialise in all aspects of motoring law.
Under our professional transparency rules we aim to ensure that anyone wishing to use our services has the information they need to make an informed choice of legal services provider, including understanding what the costs may be.
“Why instruct us?”
We specialise in all areas of criminal defence work. We represent both legally aided clients and those who are privately funded. We offer a complete, professional service from start to finish, ensuring our clients have expert assistance from very experienced lawyers from the point of arrest to the Magistrates and Crown Court as well as appeals in the Court of Appeal.
Based in Gateshead and Newcastle, we can offer appointments outside normal working hours and are available 24 hours a day 365 days a year for emergencies and clients who have been arrested. We feel it important that our clients to have access to a solicitor at all times and we ensure that as a firm we work as efficiently as possible to deliver an excellent service to all our clients.
There are many driving offences which can vary from minor offences to major offences and so can the punishments. We can help with drink/drug driving, mobile phone offences, speeding, dangerous driving and driving without insurance to name a few. These laws are in place to protect you, however if you have fallen victim too such an offence then we are here to help you get out of it. At TFG we are trained to handle every issue promptly and professionally, to help put your mind at ease.
Summary only motoring offence where there is a Guilty Plea
Fixed Fee: From £350 + VAT
“What is included?”
- Attendance and/or preparation;
- Considering evidence;
- Taking your instructions;
- Providing advice on likely sentence;
- Attendance and representation at a single hearing at the Magistrates Court.
“What is not included?”
Key stages involved
The key stages of your matter are based on the presumption that you have entered a guilty plea and have a date for your hearing. They typically include:
- Meet with your you to provide instructions on what happened;
- Consider initial disclosure, and any other evidence and provide advice;
- Arranging to take any witness statements, if required.
- Explain the court procedure to you so you know what to expect on the day of your hearing, and the sentencing options available to the Court;
- Conduct any further preparatory work, obtain further instructions from you, if necessary, and answer any follow up queries you have;
- Attend court on the day, meet with you before going before the court. We anticipate being at court for [e.g. half a day].
- Discuss the outcome with you. If advice is required on appeal, this will carry an additional cost.
Please note we cannot provide a timescale of when your hearing will take place, as this depends on the court listing for that day.
Summary only motoring offence prepared for Trial
In respect of a trial, the cost would depend upon the amount of work to be carried out, which is charged at a rate of £201.00 per hour. A rough guide would be £1,000.00.
Working for you
Our legal experts provide the best advice
Accumulation of points on your licence
Appealing a driving ban
Driving whilst using a mobile phone
Driving whilst disqualified
Dangerous or careless driving charges
Road Traffic Accidents
Motor Insurance Claims
“Don’t worry alone.”
Contact our team and a friendly lawyer will assist you with your motoring requirements.
Contact Our Team of Motoring Law Specialists
Send us a message and a member of our team will be in touch.
We will help you with all motoring and road traffic accident legal issues.
Let’s Work Together
73 Adelaide Terrace
Phone : 0191 272 3713
16 Regent Terrace
Phone : 0191 490 0108